IronOscar...

and Iron-Slimey. This is actually a redo of one of my 30min sketches. The one that many people told me that they couldn't recognize as Oscar. I did take away some of the details that makes Oscar identifiable in order to streamline him down, but it just left him unrecognizable. I was disappointed because I liked the pose, so I took another shot at it. This time I pulled out the Oscar-ness of the character. Hope you likes...And, I even played with some color. I don't color my pencils much. It's pretty obvious why. But, I like to play every once in a while.

3 comments:

Lou said...

Hey Evan this is Louis Womble from Child App. and I was searching around other blogs and I came across yours. hey man I gotta say that your Iron Oscar, ROCKS! As well as your other concepts. Very tight looking stuff man. I too have a blog that you'll probably get to by clicking my name on the comment. I enjoy these blogs because it's a great outlet to showcase your stuff and get feedback from others as well. Looking forward to more stuff. Take care.

Lou

potto1 said...

holy crap it looks like oscar and there's no fur! I totally thought there was at least some fur on his eyebrows. These superheroes rock!

evan said...

Hey Potto! Thanks for the good word. It's good to hear from you! Hope all is well!