30mins of 4-7

Here are the 30 minute exercises for this week. Weeeeeeeeeee!! This was inspired by one of my friends reacting to a box of mini plastic food. Mr. Grover-tastic. I was researching graffiti and got inspired by the sticker graffiti and this was what came out. And, here's a little Sesame version of my venture into sticker art. This guy was inspired by a collection of shapes I saw in a fake marble counter in a Chinese take out place. Invisible Muppet Rosita This is how I feel at the gym as I'm trying to finish my set. I'll have to go in and clean this one up. Robo Elmo. This chibi character is done after one of my friends. And, that is the stink face that seems to be her default expression.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Vanessa?!

evan said...

Yep, that angry little bia...