30 mins of week 3-31

Last week I took a vaca, so there were no 30 mins to post. But, this week, I did my daily two. I think for my morning exercise I decided to go with a super hero theme every other day. And, the other days will be for anything that comes to mind. For my nights, I'm still struggling to come up with sketches. But, here are my sketches for this week. Enjoy!Zoe as Bill the Cat. Did some playing with some shapes for Venom. Captain Elmo! This is a guy I saw in the gym when I went for a work out. I've been exploring the "chibi" style. I like good Chibi character art, but its hard to find. Or else, I just don't know where to look. Here's Ernie in a chibi-ish style. My girlfriend says he's looking a little slow... he does. This is my girlfriend in chibi style. No worries, she's not a child. This is Ernie as Logan. The pose was off and he didn't look aggressive enough...So, I did this one. I think the pose is better and the energy is better, but still a little off. My girlfriend's suggestion of a caveman looking Sesame character. So, here's prehistoric Bert.This is one of those stupid inconsiderate lazy asses that stop the world from turning because they don't seem to realize or care that there are other people around them. This sketch was based on a person that was in front of me getting on the subway. Once he gets on, he just basically stops as if there weren't anyone else behind him that needed to get on. And, this was the expression he had on his face as he stood there. Not a bright bulb.

2 comments:

Faboun'e said...

I LOVE THE FIRST ONE !!! realy "crazy cool" !!!!
And the subway boy is realy good to i think (the over one too..)
but I repeat :I love the first
Good work !

evan said...

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed.