30s of week 9-22

This week, as in many weeks, I was trolling the interwebs. I happened across an awesome design. Nanospore. They seem to have been around for a couple of years already, but I've only just happened across them. And, it seems as tho they've fallen off the face of the earth since 2007. Everything I find on them hasn't been touched since 07. If anyone finds any more updated info on these guys, please let me know. I found their art very inspirational. So, this week I did a series of some of the Sesame characters as Nanospores. Enjoy!


Bert was pretty easy to translate.


Ernie too. Tho, I'd play with his proportions some more if I were to refine him.


Hmmm... I don't know if this works so well. This is supposed to be the Elmo version. Maybe, if he were colored up, it would be more obvious.


I decided to try a different form with the the Big Bird design. I just couldn't see the eyes and beak on the top of the structure.


The Count definitely needs more work. The essense of the spore is almost lost.


.
.
.

No comments: