30s of week 7-28

This week I was inspired by my big purchase of the Friday of the week before. I picked up a PS3(Playstation 3). I missed an opportunity earlier in the year when I called the Sony store and they had the system in. I decided to wait to buy. What a mistake. Week after week I called and was told that they were out and didn't know when the next shipment would be. Last Friday I tried one more time. Finally, I got the reply I had been waiting for. And, Ernie here shows how it went down.


On my summer Friday, I decided to check if Sony had some PS3s in stock. Ernie shows how I felt the moment the sales person said," Yes, we do have them in stock."


I made my way quickly to the store...


Handed my money over... well, I used a Sony card... for the points...


Made my way home with system in hand...


And, this is the pose I've been in for the past week. Love the Blu-ray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I really like your artwork!

evan said...

Thanks Anonymous! Tell your friends. :)